Friday, March 21, 2008

Kamasutra for Small Penis

The Kama Sutra is very attentive to women's pleasure. Kama Sutra literally means "treatise on sexual pleasure." Since a man with a small penis often wonders whether he can satisfy his woman, what does the Kama Sutra say about a small penis?
Start every single sexual act of yours with a kind of meditation. Just to relax and concentrate on the thoughts like: "My penis is not small. My penis is perfect. Women adore my penis." And then feel your penis getting bigger. Take a look down there... Are there any changes? Ok, now let's get to the practice. Read more

4 comments:

sp said...

I take issue with having to affirm that your penis is big when it's not. Inner confidence is what counts and I wouldn't want my partner to affirm that she had big breasts if she wore an A cup.

Anonymous said...

As a happily married man with a 3.75" erection I know I have a small penis. But instead of being embarrassed about it I've come to enjoy being different "down there". When dating I learned how to kiss a woman's clitoris until she came as much as she wanted to - and lucky for us - my wife has a smaller than average vagina - so we fit very well together. Although alot of positions are not possible for us we are VERY good lovers. I like having a small penis - I'm short, in great shape and my small penis fits me and my wife perfectly.

Jennifer Lawless said...

Anonymous, the situation you describe is ideal. The Kama Sutra talks about the importance of matching penis and vagina sizes, and your example confirms that ancient wisdom.

Anonymous said...

I agree Jennifer - my wife and I are ideal together. When I first read the Kama Sutra I was very concerned that as a Hare I was going to have trouble satisfying a woman. As I dated I learned that with some women I was WAY too small to fit her, with others I was small for her but manageable thru positioning, and for some women I was a perfect fit. I think alot of guys who are my size think, "Why bother dating? I'll just be put down by women." I want to encourage Hare men to not get discouraged - the perfect woman is out there for you. Keep looking. If a woman tells you that your penis is too small for her don't think that's the case for ALL women. When I started dating my wife she said, "Thank goodness you have a small penis! My last boyfriend was huge and it hurt every time we had sex." She's out there Hare men!