Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sex Magic: Fuel Your Dreams into Reality

Magic is the art or science of causing changes in the world through will alone. Many people try conventional magic and have little or no results. They simply don't have enough passion, but sex provides the greatest amount of passion easily available to the magician. Sex provides energy by creating a tension that is released in orgasms. Dr. Elsbeth Meuth and Freddy Zental Weaver offer a practical approach to sex magic.
Sex Magic! What is it? How does it work? Actually, does it really work? It's been talked about and practiced in some places on the globe for millennia. Yet what relevance and implications does it have for us today?

I came across sex magic in the context of my tantric studies and teacher training a number of years ago. That is when I learned about the power of sexual energy as creative force and how to cultivate and channel that energy. I learned to marry my orgasmic energy with an intention to manifest what I wanted to bring into reality. Read more

No comments: