Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Difference between "Normal" Sex and Tantric Sex

Here are some excerpts from an interview with Osho about the difference between "normal" sex and Tantric sex.
Your sex act and the tantric sex act are basically different. Your sex act is to relieve; it is just like sneezing out a good sneeze. The energy is thrown out and you are unburdened. It is destructive, it is not creative. It is good -- therapeutic. It helps you to be relaxed, but nothing more. The tantric sex act is basically, diametrically opposite and different. It is not to relieve, it is not to throw energy out. It is to remain in the act without ejaculation, without throwing energy out; to remain in the act merged -- just at the beginning part of the act, not the end part. Read more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article. And I agree, but sometimes I find it difficult to deeply relax when peak orgasmic energy is climbing up my body. I can choose to slow down and roll into it, or I can continue to climb and ejaculate. With practice I am sure I will learn how to hold more and more energy. Any advice on specific techniques that will allow me to visualize while peaking?
WD

Christy said...

... and yet, if the male knows how to orgasm without ejaculating, it is possible to reach tantric states thru peak experience.