Saturday, November 14, 2009

Five Principles of Kashmiri Shaivist Tantra

Dr. Patti Taylor, author of Expand Her Orgasm Tonight and Expanded Orgasm, is the world’s leading teacher of Expanded Orgasm. Twenty-five years ago, her kundalini was awakened and she was initiated into the Kashmiri Shaivist lineage, the tradition that underlies her work. She shares her five favorite principles from Kashmiri Shaivism.
... Here is a list of my top five Kashmiri Principles – at least my top five in this moment. For each one, I included a quote from the Vijnana Bhairava (See reference at the end of this article) that will allow us to examine this principle more fully and experience it first hand.

For those who are new to reading transmissions, I suggest that you simply relax and read it without trying to understand. Just ‘let them in” to work their magic.

With each verse, I give an example of how I might use the principle. Read more

No comments: