Most studies indicate that the average erect penis length is 5.5 to 6.5 inches, and the average circumference is 4.5 to 5 inches. A penis of 5 inches or less is considered small. The Kama Sutra classifies men by the size of their penises, calling a man with a small penis a "hare man." The other two categories are "bull man" and horse man." However, the following six variations of common sex positions will ensure that even a "hare man" gets in as deep as possible during sexual intercourse and satisfies the woman he's with.
1) Man-on-top: The woman tilts her pelvis down, aiming her vaginal opening toward the mattress, and holds her bent knees up toward her chest while keeping her head elevated on pillows. This will increase pressure against her vaginal walls and shorten her vaginal canal.
2) V-formation: As the woman lies on her back, the man should lift her legs in the air, hold her ankles, and spread her legs apart, forming a V, and then make his way inside her.
3) Rear Entry: The woman should be on all fours. The man should enter the woman from behind, but he should open his legs, and she should mostly close hers. The woman should her angle her body down by resting her head and shoulders flat on the bed. This will help her feel tighter, or the man feel bigger, however you prefer to look at it.
4) Woman Sitting: The man stands or kneels while the woman sits on the edge of the bed, sofa, or counter top. When the man enters her, it will be at a slight upward angle, so his penis should hit the top wall of her vagina. He'll feel pressure and tightness as he hits that wall.
5) Man Sitting: The man sits, and the woman lies on her back. She may want to put a pillow under her hips. The man brings her knees to her ears, and she holds her legs there as he penetrates her.
6) Woman Face Down: The woman should lie face down on her stomach, legs straight out and closed. A pillow may be placed under the woman's hips. With his knees bent, but keeping his torso upright, the man should place his genitals just under the woman's buttocks and spread her legs on either side of her body, Being careful not to let his weight drop on her, he then makes his way inside. The woman may initially have to open her legs in order for the man to get his penis inside.
Though sexual intercourse is only one aspect of sexual relations between a man and a woman, it's an important part. The size of a man's penis need not affect the pleasure of intercourse for either the man or the woman. These six penetrating positions for a small penis allow the man with a small to average penis to get the feeling of tightness he craves, and the woman the feeling of fullness she enjoys, leaving both happy and satisfied.
Tantric Sex: A Guide to Tantra Lovemaking Secrets and Practices
is filled with techniques that are guaranteed to increase your sexual
pleasure. Learn how to revolutionize your sex life with Tantric secrets
and practices that will bring you to the furthest reaches of sexual and
emotional fulfillment. To discover new ways to connect with your partner
and revel in orgasms that are whole-body experiences, click here.