Carla Tara shares a Tantric breathing exercise for ejaculation control.
Thursday, March 14, 2019
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Although the Yoni massage can be extremely stimulating, the purpose is not to bring the woman to orgasm. Rather, it is to relax both the giver and the receiver and to bring emotions to the surface. The experiences and feelings that a woman may have during the Yoni massage can be very different, ranging from anger, lust, sadness, or even indifference. Everything is possible and everything is allowed. The Yoni massage is not about focusing on a special kind of feeling or fulfilling a particular expectation. The idea is simply to observe and to experience. As you learn to master the Yoni massage, your sex life will be greatly enriched, and you will learn a great deal about feminine sexuality.
Saturday, March 9, 2019
If you don'r know about eding, you are missing so many orgasms, says Christine Schoenwald.
As many of what used to be considered kinky sex ideas make their way into mainstream bedrooms, a sexual technique known as "edging" is gaining recognition for its effectiveness in helping men and women enjoy sex and masturbation for more sustained periods of time, and bringing them more intense orgasms once they do decide the time is right to climax. Read more
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
1) Man-on-top: The woman tilts her pelvis down, aiming her vaginal opening toward the mattress, and holds her bent knees up toward her chest while keeping her head elevated on pillows. This will increase pressure against her vaginal walls and shorten her vaginal canal.
2) V-formation: As the woman lies on her back, the man should lift her legs in the air, hold her ankles, and spread her legs apart, forming a V, and then make his way inside her.
3) Rear Entry: The woman should be on all fours. The man should enter the woman from behind, but he should open his legs, and she should mostly close hers. The woman should her angle her body down by resting her head and shoulders flat on the bed. This will help her feel tighter, or the man feel bigger, however you prefer to look at it.
4) Woman Sitting: The man stands or kneels while the woman sits on the edge of the bed, sofa, or counter top. When the man enters her, it will be at a slight upward angle, so his penis should hit the top wall of her vagina. He'll feel pressure and tightness as he hits that wall.
5) Man Sitting: The man sits, and the woman lies on her back. She may want to put a pillow under her hips. The man brings her knees to her ears, and she holds her legs there as he penetrates her.
6) Woman Face Down: The woman should lie face down on her stomach, legs straight out and closed. A pillow may be placed under the woman's hips. With his knees bent, but keeping his torso upright, the man should place his genitals just under the woman's buttocks and spread her legs on either side of her body, Being careful not to let his weight drop on her, he then makes his way inside. The woman may initially have to open her legs in order for the man to get his penis inside.
Though sexual intercourse is only one aspect of sexual relations between a man and a woman, it's an important part. The size of a man's penis need not affect the pleasure of intercourse for either the man or the woman. These six penetrating positions for a small penis allow the man with a small to average penis to get the feeling of tightness he craves, and the woman the feeling of fullness she enjoys, leaving both happy and satisfied.
Tantric Sex: A Guide to Tantra Lovemaking Secrets and Practices is filled with techniques that are guaranteed to increase your sexual pleasure. Learn how to revolutionize your sex life with Tantric secrets and practices that will bring you to the furthest reaches of sexual and emotional fulfillment. To discover new ways to connect with your partner and revel in orgasms that are whole-body experiences, click here.
Saturday, February 23, 2019
For an explosive release, great tension is required. Here are twelve secrets to build sexual tension with a woman.
You’ve probably already heard of sexual tension…:
You know that you have to generate some sexual tension in order to effectively attract a woman you find attractive.
The thing is, you don’t know how to do so in an effective way.
You’re aware that sexual tension is crucial, but you find difficult to fully grasp the concept… And even more to generate this tension when necessary… Read more
Thursday, February 21, 2019
Box breathing is a traditional breathing technique that is starting to get a lot of mainstream attention.
Learning to control the breath is one of the most powerful (and free!) neurohacks we have for improving concentration, managing stress, developing optimal health, and guiding our spiritual advancement.
Deep and rhythmic breathing helps you calm your thoughts, slow your heart rate, and regulate your autonomic nervous system. When you’re working on something that requires your full and undivided attention, focused breathing helps you direct what your mind is paying attention to and focus on that thing without any distractions. When a high-pressure situation arises, it helps you control the physical and mental response to stress, preventing you from getting frazzled. When reflecting upon your own life and inner nature, this technique helps you slow down and gain more insight and self-knowledge. And at a practical and physical level, proper breathing enhances lung capacity, strengthens your immune system, and regulates your neuroendocrine system. Read more