While couples who are overweight can enjoy sex just as much as anyone else, certain positions aren't very satisfying for large couples and may make for awkward moments. The positions that might best suit large couples are the woman on top, reverse woman-on-top, rear entry, T-square, X position, and the modified Yab-Yum.
1) Woman-on Top: The female superior positions are great for G-spot stimulation. In the woman-on-top position, the man lies on his back, with his legs straight, or knees slightly bent. If his stomach is very large, he can lift it up with both hands as the woman straddles him with her knees bent, facing him. She can then slide his erect penis into her vagina and start her pelvic thrusts either alone or in conjunction with his. If she stays upright and doesn't lean toward her partner too much, their abdomens won't get in the way.
2) Reverse Woman-on-Top: In this variation of the woman-on-top position, the man lies on his back and the woman straddles him with her back facing his front. She then inserts his penis into her vagina from the rear. The partners' abdomens do not come in contact with each other, which allows deeper penetration. The problem here is that the woman may have to stay in a crouching posture for quite several minutes before the man adjusts himself to the angle of penetration. Push his stomach up before you sit completely.
3) Rear Entry: Rear entry positions are excellent for large couples because the woman is facing away from her partner. This keeps your abdomens from competing for space, gives both of you maximum leeway to move around, and provides excellent G-spot stimulation.
4) T-Square Position: One of the most effective positions for large couples is the T-square position. The woman is on her back with her legs spread wide apart. Her partner lies with his hips under the arch formed by her raised legs. With both abdomens out of the way, the penis can thrust as deeply as desired.
5) X Position: In the X position, the woman lies on her back with her legs bent at the hips and her thighs spread as wide as possible. After the penis is inserted into the vagina, the woman then brings both legs together, while the man swings his body in either direction 45 degrees, forming a large X. The woman should contract the muscles of her vagina during this maneuver to avoid the possibility of the penis slipping out. In this position, the partners' abdomens are not in juxtaposition, but sufficiently removed from each other to permit proper sexual thrusting.
6) Modified Yab-Yum: The modified Yab-Yum has the man sitting on a fairly firm surface with his legs out and slightly apart. His partner sits on him with a firm pillow under her rear to support her. As a variation, she can lean back slightly against a wall or headboard, which increases the friction on her G-spot.
Naturally,there are plenty of things for lovers to do besides sexual intercourse. One can do amazing things with a properly trained set of fingers, and positioning is not generally a problem in oral sex. However, sexual intercourse is a physical expression of intimacy that is important to many large couples, and these six positions can make it comfortable and satisfying.
When personal Tantra instruction is either inconvenient or too expensive, Al Link and Pala Copeland's Sexual Mastery Course and Kerry and Diane Riley's Ultimate Home Tantra Course are two excellent self-teaching courses. I highly recommend either of these courses for those who can't find a local Tantra teacher, attend a Tantra workshop, or just want to explore Tantra in the privacy of their own home.