Pompoir is the art of “milking” the lingam of your partner
A woman trained in the art of pompoir is called a Kabbazah in the Middle East. The word Kabbazah translates to “one who holds." Men say that pompoir feels like having a warm, soft, wet, velvet-gloved hand wrapped around their lingam, firmly gripping it and stroking them into the most delicious sexual nirvana they have ever experienced.
The PC Muscle Routine
In order to practice pompoir, your PC and pelvic floor muscles must be trained to improve their strength and performance. Locate the PC muscles by inserting a finger into your yoni and trying to squeeze your finger. Make sure you’re not also tensing your thighs, buttocks, or anal muscles. Then try these exercises:
1) The short squeeze. Contract the PC muscles 10 times at approximately one squeeze per second. Inhale gently as you contract and exhale when you release. Start with two sets of 10. Gradually build up to two sets of 50 a day.
2) The long squeeze. Hold the muscle contraction for a count of three. Relax between contractions. Work up to holding for 10 seconds and relaxing for 10 seconds. Start with two sets of 10 each and gradually build up to two sets of 50.
3) Pull-in, push-out. Pull up the entire pelvic floor as though trying to suck water into the yoni, and then push out or bear down as if trying to push the water out. This exercise uses the abdominal muscles as well as the PC muscles. Do this five times in a row. Build up to 10 sets.
4) The elevator. Imagine that there’s an elevator in your pelvic region and that you want to raise it up floor by floor. Starting at the ground floor, go up to the first floor, then up the second floor, and last, to the third floor. Then gradually allow the “elevator” to go back down, stopping at each floor. Once you get to the ground floor, completely relax the muscles you’ve just exercised. Start with one set of 10 repetitions and build up to five sets of 10.
You can break up your exercises and do them in two or more sessions daily (in fact, I would recommend it) and still get the same benefits as long as you complete the total number of repetitions. Vary your position from standing, to sitting, to kneeling, to sitting in order to completely exercise the pelvic floor muscles.
As you perfect these exercises and strengthen the muscles, you’ll begin to notice that you can isolate groups of muscles in your pelvic floor. This enables you to isolate your clitoris, for instance, and stimulate yourself at any time.
Milking the Lingam
1) The best positions for pompoir are women on top and sitting positions, such as Yab-Yum.
2) Begin by having your man lie down. He should relax and remain passive, letting you do the work.
3) Stimulate him until he is erect. Once he is erect, insert his lingam into your yoni.
4) He is not to thrust or move his lingam in any fashion. He should remain as still as he can.
5) Once his lingam is inserted and you’re in position, either straddling him or sitting in his lap, you should try to not move your pelvis. Your only movements should come from contracting your yoni using your pompoir skills.
6) You may kiss and caress each other freely, but no thrusting or rocking.
7) Flex and contract your PC muscles in various patterns until you feel his lingam throbbing. (With Kegel exercises, the yoni becomes more sensitive.) This should occur after 10 to 15 minutes and is an indication of his intense arousal.
8) Get the feel of his throbbing lingam and time your squeezing and releasing with his throbbing. Squeeze and release as fast as you can as he nears ejaculation.
9) Keep “milking” his lingam as he climaxes, which will make him feel as if the ejaculate is being pulled from his body - a thrilling sensation for both of you.
10) After his orgasm, keep flexing and relaxing your PC muscles and build up to your own climax. Add additional clitoral stimulation with your fingers as needed and keep flexing until you are satisfied.
For experienced Tantra practitioners, combining pompoir in the Yab-Yum position with eye gazing may propel you and your partner to new heights of sexual ecstasy and spiritual connection. Enjoy.
Being able to give your man pleasure by caressing, fondling, gripping, massaging, and milking his lingam without using your hands is enough reason for a woman to learn pompoir. However, developing the PC muscles used to do the gripping also increases a woman's orgasm frequency, intensity, and variety. For most women, orgasm is centered in the clitoris, but with proper exercise not only does your clitoral orgasm improve, you develop the ability to experience vaginal, multiple, and ejaculating orgasms.
Tantric Sex: A Guide to Tantra Lovemaking Secrets and Practices is filled with techniques that are guaranteed to increase your sexual pleasure. Learn how to revolutionize your sex life with Tantric secrets and practices that will bring you to the furthest reaches of sexual and emotional fulfillment. To discover new ways to connect with your partner and revel in orgasms that are whole-body experiences, click here.