Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sex Dreams: The Difference between Men and Women

Tantra teacher Suzie Heumann explores the differences between the sex dreams of mena and women.
How often does, say, George Clooney show up in my dreams, or for that matter in any woman's dreams? Of course, I'm specifically referring to sexual dreams. Unfortunately we don't have any research that tells us about good old George and thee but we do have some hints about the content of sexual dreams nevertheless.

It is often suggested that good dreams occur more often when we are in good health and have had positive thoughts right before we go to sleep. Case in point: I sometimes have bad dreams after I've eaten too much, or too late or have had a bit too much to drink. I try to avoid this because, obviously, I don't like bad dreams! Read more

No comments: