Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Joy of Spiritual Sex

The joy of spiritual sex is about more than going Tantric, says Hannah Borno. Being open to transcendent experiences can help us reach our sexual potential.
Jenna and her husband Mike had sex last Saturday morning. Nothing remarkable about that, but something happened to Jenna that she’d never experienced before. ‘Something clicked and I completely lost my sense of self,’ she says. ‘It’s hard to explain. It was as though I was transported outside my body and I lost myself, but simultaneously discovered something far bigger. I didn’t have any sense of “me” at all. Afterwards, I remember lying in Mike’s arms, tears running down my cheeks, suffused with a feeling of love for him and for everything. I don’t think I’ve ever had such an intense emotional experience, and it left me feeling incredibly centred, positive and strong.’ Read more

No comments: