Friday, April 29, 2016

Is Facebook Anti-Lesbian?

I left Facebook years ago, but sex blogger Svetlana Ivanova has been there since 2008. Facebook seems determined to drive her away, however.
I have been on Facebook for eight years, but I suspect my days  there are numbered because Facebook seems to have an anti-lesbian bias. I just received my second ban from posting within a two day span Two days ago, Facebook removed a photo I posted a week or so earlier in my secret Facebook group for bi-curious, bisexual, and lesbian women. It falsely claimed that it had been posted to my personal timeline, and banned me for 24 hours. (The posts in a secret group cannot be seen my anyone, but members.) Less than  24 hours after the block was lifted, Facebook removed another old photo, and again falsely claimed that it had bee posted on my personal timeline. Even though the photo had been posted days earlier, this showed that I was “defying” Facebook, so I have been banned for three more days. Read more

No comments: