Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Elusive Internal Orgasm through Penetration

A Tantric sex coach shares her experience with the elusive orgasm through penetration.
The other night my lover and I started off our lovemaking with a practice on feeling the feminine, which is something we are sharing in my Exploring Tantra couples workshop this weekend as well as my Women’s Tantra Immersion next month. We decided to practice it to prepare for the workshop which then led me into being so open and in full receptivity to him!
So by the the time it came to penetration my body was so receptive that I had an internal orgasm from penetration only happen within about 5 minutes! This was the first internal orgasm that I’ve had without any kind of clitoral or g-spot stimulation.
Now you may be thinking that considering I am a sex coach, that I must have had all types of orgasms and this would be natural for me. Read more

No comments: