Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Awaken Your Body to Magical Cervical Orgasm

Olivia Bryant reveals how women can reconnect with their cervix and experience cervical orgasm.
A cervical orgasm feels like deep, pulsing pleasure that spreads across the entire abdomen…sometimes, the whole body.


In October of 2015, I went to see a tantric bodyworker. I didn’t book a session to talk about my cervix let alone experience a cervical orgasm, in fact that was the last thing on my mind…

I was heartbroken having recently gone through a breakup, and I noticed the muscles in my pelvis were tight in response to the stress. My body was definitely saying ‘no’ to sex. My hope was to get some healing and able to go back to feeling some semblance of sexual desire. Little did I know that session would change my life forever. Read more

No comments: