Saturday, September 15, 2018

Sexual Energy Blocks

If you think that your sexual energy may be blocked, find out how to unblock it.
How do I know if I have any sexual blocks?

I have designed the following questions to help you to take an inventory of yourself.

a. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you? 1= very unhappy, 10=living in bliss
b. On a scale of 1-10, how stress are you? 1= no stress, 10 = on the verge of a melt down
c. On a scale of 1-10, how intense are your orgasms? 1 = just a release of semens, 10= my whole body vibrates with ecstasy
d. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable and confident you are with yourself? 1= never feel good enough, 10 = I love and accept myself just the way I am
e. Are you carrying emotional baggages of hurt, shame, anger, guilt etc?
f. Does your friends or loved one comment on your low energy in general?

6 ways to clear sexual blocks Read more

No comments: