Thursday, November 8, 2007

How Can I Help My Wife to Understand the Benefits of Tantra?

A reader asks Al Link and Pala Copeland this question: "How can I help my wife to understand the benefits of Tantra and to approach it with an open mind and heart, and to sincerely try the techniques taught and from all this start an adventurous sexual and spiritual journey with me as this is what I need and want?"
Many women suffer from shame and guilt around sex, particularly from family and religious teachings. Because of past conditioning it can be difficult for them to even talk about sex, let alone embrace it. Read more
Al and Pala don't mention it in their answer, but I wonder if this reader's wife might also be suspicious of his motives for wanting to start "an adventurous sexual and spiritual journey" She make take his desire as an expression of dissatisfaction with her and their relationship.

No comments: