Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tantra: The Art of Sexual Healing

Evalena Rose tells how, at a time when she was feeling so little pleasure from sex that she didn't care if she ever made love again, a Tantra workshop led to her sexual healing.
... Tantra opens and activates the chakras and, by moving sexual energy through them, brings up whatever blocks true passion. My workshop leaders and dakinis (assistants who come to support sexual healing) created a sacred temple in which I felt safe to explore the pain of being sexually violated as a child, breathing through it to the pleasure beneath. In the exercises I could explode in rage, shake out the blocks, and reclaim a body ravaged by incest and years of reenactment through casual sex. It was amazing to be so accepted with all of my pain, respected and supported for my deep commitment to heal. Read more

No comments: