Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How to Have Those Tantric Orgasms

You heard about Tantric orgasms. Find how to have them. 
Why tantric sex? I would like to give three reasons:
  • You satisfy your partner more deeply, you become a better lover
  • You get more pleasure yourself and become more relaxed about sex
  • Your everyday energy, creativity and your mood is improved
The sexual encounter Bea Dominic described in the previous post did not sound too bad huh? For some, it may sound like pure fantasy, and after 1.5 years of tantric sex I can confirm that this is how it feels too. But how to get there? Bea has practiced tantra for several years. I remember when I first saw a guy having a tantric orgasm. With clothes on and everything! “I don’t believe this, it must be fake,” I thought, somewhat jealous. But after playing detective for a while, I realized that was not the case. However, I came to the conclusion that tantric sex starts with a sacrifice that I did not understand. I would have to refrain, at least for a time, from my dear normal orgasm that I used as a sleeping pill in the evenings. I realized only later how dependent I was of it. Read more

No comments: