Saturday, June 30, 2018

Deep Breathing for a Flat Stomach, Calm Mind, and Better Sex

Brianne reveals how deep breathing can lead to a flat stomach, a clam mind, and better sex.
Wow… That’s quite a statement, isn’t it? Wouldn’t it be amazing if one simple trick could deliver so many great results? While I can’t make any promises, I can tell you one thing for certain: Most of us don’t breathe correctly. Most of us barely breathe at all. Sure, we exchange enough air to survive (oxygen in, carbon dioxide out), but we don’t do so in a way that really maximizes the health-giving potential of truly, deeply, breathing.

I discuss core breathing in this blog post (click here) and in my book, FemFusion Fitness for Intimacy, so I was hesitant to bring it up again. However, the power and importance of deep breathing for health keeps coming up in books I read and podcasts I listen to, so I wanted to review. Read more

No comments: