Thursday, June 28, 2018

How to Unleash the Full Power of the Tantric Path

Meditation teacher Chad Foreman reveals how to unleash the full power of the Tantric path.
A Zen Master once said: “To be enlightened is to be intimate with all things.”

Even though this is from Zen, which is not often associated with Tantra, it’s the essence of the full power of tantra; both simple and profound. The Tantric path is becoming whole, fully uniting with all of reality realising the completed perfection of the present moment.

When I started studying tantra at a Tibetan Buddhist centre I came across the idea of a quick path to enlightenment. I was told Tantra is a high powered vehicle with incredible spiritual technology to propel you to the highest human potential within just a few years. Well I don’t know about all that any more but I know the Tantric meditations are powerful methods that have helped me enormously and are worth sharing with others. Read more

No comments: